Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day of the Ghostly Veils

Photo date: April 14, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

I had great success today getting what I call orb veils while photographing falling water drops. Below is an example. Nothing was being photographed other than ordinary water drops falling against a dark background.

In this picture we see a threefold congruence of the orb veils in the top left corner. But another photo I took today shows a  seven-fold congruence (a stack of 7 orb veils, each with the same distinctive shape); and still another photo I took today shows an eight-fold congruence of the orb veils.  Keep coming here to see the astonishing results, which I will post in the next week.

orb plasma veil
I know of no known natural hypothesis to explain photos like the one above.  The largest orb veil had an apparent size of about 3 inches. See my posts labeled "orb veils" for similar photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment