Monday, May 18, 2015

More Orbs Above the Gargoyles

Photo date: May 12, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Looking at my "Recently Popular Posts" gadget on the right of this blog, I am very surprised that my most popular recent post was a post showing a line of orbs above some gargoyles. I don't think that post was anywhere near as interesting as many other posts I've published in the past month, such as this post showing a dramatic "string of pearls" orb, or this post presenting a video showing 88 speeding orbs.  But if my readers find the orb/gargoyle combination interesting, far be it from me to deny them. Here is one more pic along those lines.  We see a bright yellowish orb, and a green orb floating above a gargoyle.

orb above gargoyle

There was no fog, mist, rain, or other precipitation on this day.

I mentioned the orb "string of pearls" effect, where we see what looks like several orb position states connected in a kind of blob of motion blur. Besides the 7 posts  I have documenting this effect (which cannot be explained by skeptics), there is also the dramatic recent photo shown here on the excellent "Orbs & More" site (here is the URL of the jpg image). The image seems to show a most spectacular U-turn of a speeding orb, something like what I have photographed in the 4 posts shown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment