Monday, July 20, 2015

A Bright Moving Orb

Photo date: July 19, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The following photo was taken in Grand Central Station in New York. We see a bright blue orb that seems to be moving very fast, and making a sharp turn.

bright moving orb
Just before taking this photo, I felt my shoulders kind of hunching up, and I had the feeling that something was coming. I thought to myself: I feel the orb energy. The very next photo showed this dramatic anomaly. Of course, it's possible that having such a feeling was just coincidental.

See this video to conveniently see many similar photos I have taken. The effective shutter speed on the camera that took this photo is about 1/1000 of a second, so for an object to appear like this in a photo taken with this camera, the object must be moving very fast -- far faster than a bird or insect. I've never seen a flying insect at this location.

No comments:

Post a Comment