Thursday, March 24, 2016

Green Orb Arrives Soon After I Visualized It

Photo date: March 23, 2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below was taken in Grand Central Terminal in New York. We see a big green orb floating mysteriously.

green orb
 The next photo I took (a few seconds later) showed a blue orb at this spot.

floating blue orb

There is a strange story behind this photo. A few minutes before this green orb appeared, I tried to visualize orbs appearing. In my mind's eye, I visualized a green orb appearing and a pink orb appearing.  A few minutes later the green orb appeared.  A few minutes after that a pink orb appeared. It is shown below.

I'll have to try this visualization technique more often. Of course, it's possible that it was just a pair of coincidences.

This incident reminds me of the incident described in this post.  As described in that post, I kind of thought of or visualized an orb appearing on top of a flag, and a short time later a green orb did appear at just such a location.

No comments:

Post a Comment