Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Like Some Ghostly Mountain Range

Photo date: October 14, 2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Below is a photo I took while photographing nothing but ordinary pure, clean water drops falling against a dark background.  We see some of the strange things I call orb veils.  I have identified 18 different types of orb veils (as shown here).  We see here the type I call triangular orb veils.

orb veils
 The photo below was cropped from the same photo in which the photo above was part of.  We see strange mushroom-shaped objects.

orb mushrooms
I have 8 times previously photographed these strange mushroom shapes, as shown here.  The most remarkable of the photos was the one below (from this post), which showed a golden mushroom shape.

magic mushroom

No comments:

Post a Comment