Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Strangest "6" Ever?

Photo date: December 12, 2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below shows something incredibly bizarre I photographed last night in Grand Central Terminal. We see the number 6 floating mysteriously above a window. It did not appear in the next photograph from this angle.

strangest
Below is a closeup. Although I would like to be able to identify this anomaly as being caused by the motion path of an orb, I can't see the "string of pearls" effect that would allow me to confidently do that. But based on the very large number of speeding orbs I have photographed at this location (over 300, as shown in these videos), my best guess is that we see here a small orb moving in an astonishing 6-shaped path.

weird number

No comments:

Post a Comment