Thursday, May 4, 2017

New Camera, Same Old Speeding Orbs

Photo date: May 3, 2017. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

I just bought a new Sony Alpha a5000 camera that works very well. As shown below,  I get mysterious orbs with the camera, just like three other digital cameras I have used (the Olympus FE-100, the Sony DSC-W830, and a Nikon Coolpix L28 modified to shoot full-spectrum).  I have got mysterious orbs in every digital camera I have owned, although I got no orbs using the first of these until the day in 2014 that I first expressed interest in seeing something paranormal in my photos.
 
speeding orbs

The Sony Alpha a5000 uses a CMOS sensor that is an entirely different technology than the CCD sensors used for all the photos previously seen on this blog. The Alpha a5000 also is mirrorless.  The fact that I get orbs in such a variety of cameras with such differing technologies shows that the phenomenon has very little to do with the type of camera used.

No comments:

Post a Comment