Monday, September 18, 2017

Did the Spirit Orb's "H" Stand for "Haunted"?

Photo date: September 18, 2017. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

I rarely use the term "spirit orb" to describe orbs I photograph; I prefer the more neutral term "mysterious orb." But when I get something as stunning as the photo below,  descriptive restraint does not seem appropriate.  I have four times previously photographed the letter "T" in a mysterious orb, and four times photographed the letter "J" in such an orb (as you can see here). But this is the first time that the letter "H" has shown up inside an orb I photographed.  This orb appeared while I was photographing a featureless wall indoors, and the orb had an apparent size of about a basketball.  The next and previous photos showed no such anomaly -- no orb and no such letter "H."

spirit orb

No comments:

Post a Comment