Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The Tablet Flashlight Turned On Mysteriously Just After I Thought About It Turning On Mysteriously

In the post here  and here I described two very spooky incidents in which the flashlight at the back of my Samsung tablet turned on by itself, even though the tablet device was turned off. On September 1, 2017 the same thing happened.

Here is what happened on September 1. Hours after I had turned off the Samsung Galaxy Tab A, and plugged in the device for recharging,  the flashlight at the back of the device turned on.  I got out a camera to make a record of the incident.

In this video showing the September 1 incident, you can see the following:
(1) At the beginning of the video, the Samsung tablet is turned off, but the flashlight at the back of the tablet is shining, which should not be possible when the tablet is turned off.
(2) The flashlight turns off as inexplicably as it turned on.
(3) I swipe my fingers in front of the tablet, to verify that the device is off (swiping will cause the screen to activate when the device is on).
(4) I then turn on the device using the button on the side of the device.
(5) The startup screen turns on, showing that the device really was turned off.

 
Such a thing has happened four times with a device I have used on 200+ days without such a thing happening.  The same thing happened again this morning (September 6, 2017), with a sequence of events identical to those in the video above (and the flashlight again turning on when the tablet was off).

I know of only one way to turn on the flashlight (also called a torch) at the back of the tablet. If the tablet is on, you can go into a Google voice recognition app, and say, "Flashlight on."  That only works if the tablet is on, and in this case the tablet was off. I also did not say any such words.  In all of these four cases of the flashlight mysteriously turning on, the tablet was resting against the wall, turned off; and I wasn't touching it when the flashlight turned on.

What is very eerie here is that in three out of four times when this spooky thing happened, the tablet flash light mysteriously turned on just after I was thinking about a previous paranormal-seeming event. Just before the tablet flashlight turned on mysteriously on September 1, 2017 (shown in the video above), I was thinking about a previous case of the flashlight turning on mysteriously. And so it was this morning (September 6, 2017). I was thinking about the previous case of the flashlight turning on mysteriously, and then within a few minutes the flashlight again turned on mysteriously.

In a similar vein, this year there have been 15 times when an electric toothbrush of mine turned on by itself.  In a previous year, I saw a very sturdy desk lamp turn on by itself, while it was plugged into a wall socket that has always worked flawlessly. That desk lamp has worked without any problem since then.  And then there was this very spooky event on Halloween.

Are these spooky things "spirit signs" similar to the appearance of mysterious orbs?

No comments:

Post a Comment