Sunday, January 21, 2018

Confounding Orb Rings

Photo date: January 19, 2018. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

I took the photo below while photographing nothing but ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling against a dark background. We see the strange objects I call orb rings.

orb ring
I have 62 times photographed such orb rings, as you can see here.  This anomaly is only one of several inexplicable anomalies that I occasionally get when photographing water drops. I have 130 posts showing the mysterious things I call orb crescents. I have 222 posts showing the mysterious things I call orb veils. I have 347 posts showing like face-like details appearing while I photographed water drops. See my posts labeled “striped orb near water” to see 60 posts showing hundreds of orbs with inexplicable stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment