Monday, January 1, 2018

The Top 10 Mysterious Striped Orbs of 2017

I often photograph mysterious orbs with strange stripes. Below are some of the most baffling striped orbs I photographed in 2017.

Below is a mysterious orb I photographed in September 2017.  We see a letter "H" inside the orb. The same day I photographed another orb with an identical-looking H inside it, as you can see here.

letter in orb

Below is a mysterious orb I photographed in November, 2017, one with the letter "Y" inside it.

orb with letter y
Below is a mysterious orb I photographed in October, 2017, one that has within it some stripes or lines that somehow resemble a bird sitting on a branch.

orb with bird

Below is a mysterious orb I photographed in April, 2017.  We see what looks like a three-dimensional cylinder inside the orb.

3D orb

Below is a striped orb that I photographed in October 2017. The orb's stripes end up looking like a tilted table, which reminded me of the "table tipping" phenomenon in which people at seances would put hands on a table and see the table become tilted.

striped orb

Below is a mysterious striped orb that I photographed in October 2017.  We see what looks like a number 7 in the orb, one of 3 orbs I have photographed with such a number inside it.

number in orb
Below is a mysterious striped orb that I photographed in the sky in September 2017. We see a stripe, a silver-looking triangle, and some weird red tinges.

striped sky orb
Below are two striped sky orbs I photographed in September 2017. Notice how a single stripe stretches across both of the orbs.

striped sky orbs

Below are two mysterious orbs I photographed on the same day in September 2017.  We see a letter "T" inside both orbs.

spirit orbs
Finally, here is a photo from June 2017. We see two striped orbs in a single photo. The lower one has both a vertical stripe and what looks like the letter "N" inside it. Notice how the two vertical stripes align with each other.

spirit orbs
Click here to see the original posts containing these photos, and also hundreds of other photos of mysterious striped orbs. See here for several previous top 10 lists I have compiled, including the top 10 speeding orbs of 2017 and the top 10 orb swarms of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment