Wednesday, June 13, 2018

They Saw Orbs

The document here is a long collection of reports of people who reported seeing something paranormal, often what the witnesses described as fairies. Mixed within the reports are occasional reports of people seeing mysterious orbs with their own eyes, or photographing orbs with an image inside them. Below are some of the interesting reports. 

Page 65: ‘I have often seen lights orbs and mists while watching TV or listening to music.’
Page 69: “The second kind were like orbs of light darting around, you could see light bursting from their bodies. ”
Page 113: “Once back home, I zoomed in on my orb photos taken during that last evening, and found upon enlargement, in one of them, there was an unmistakable being with wings.”
Page 114: “It was dark outside and I pressed halfway down on my camera and through the viewfinder, there were about three large blue orbs right by the window pane, as if they were looking in on us from the outside!”
Page 115: “I have managed to see little blue lights or orbs around my flat from time to time.”
Page 115: “The third fairy, which also appeared in an orb, was blue and had a cherubic face.
Page 115: “In another photo of an orb, a blue one, when enlarged, I could make out a beatific little childlike face, which had a garland of flowers round its neck.”
Page 115: "Though it appeared in an orb, I had the impression (perhaps this was communicated to me telepathically) that this being’s real size was much taller than I am.”
Page 116: “The blue orbs appeared when I was playing with my cat Fig.”
Page 138: “When involved in healing work have observed small winged creatures inside different colored orbs of light around subject.”
Page 201: “I have seen a lot of things in my life, like ghosts, orbs, UFOs but have never seen a mythical creature like the beloved fairy.”
Page 223: “What they were seeing were lights, like glowing orbs the size of a fist.”
Page 270: “Other things happened in that cabin on the water that were what you might call supernatural, but nothing like the glowing orb ever appeared to any human person ever again.”
Page 294: “‘I have taken photos of spirit orbs and Earth bound souls for over a year now. I am gifted to be able to cross souls to the light therefore my love and light are very strong and I attract a lot of spirits and angels to me as you can imagine.”
Page 304: “Then a florescent purple orb about the size of a small basket ball came into the room and landed next to me on the bed. We exchanged a mental greeting to each other and I thanked it for showing itself to me. Then it streaked out of the room disappearing through the ceiling.”
Page 314: Going back to camp my friend saw a floating orb light, it looked like a lantern floating through the air. We camped in these woods several nights and saw the orb lights twice more.
Page 314: “I turned to see what was making the sound and an ORB about two and a half inches in circumference flew over my shoulder and in front of me. I was in awe. It was golden green with a tinge of blue and it left a trail of glittering gold with a tinge of green ‘dust’ behind it. Even after the orb disappeared the glittering dust remained until it slowly faded. It was the most beautiful thing, that I had ever seen.
Page 318: “Faerie orbs fly around the house and gardens.”

Below is a mysterious orb I photographed yesterday, one of 500+ mysterious striped orbs I have photographed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment