Saturday, March 16, 2019

1000 Orb Holes Today, All on the Right

Photo date: March 16, 2019. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo is one I took when photographing nothing but ordinary drops of water falling against a dark background.

orb holes

When I started to photograph falling water drops today, at first I got only featureless orbs. Beginning at 9:31 AM today,  the orbs started to have holes, like we see above. I then took 100 straight photos showing orbs with these holes. There was a total of more than 1000 such orb holes that appeared in my photos, and every single one of them was on the right side of the orb.  At 9:42 the orb holes stopped appearing.

Below from January 19, 2019 is a closeup photo of such an orb hole, showing how you can see right through such a hole.

orb hole

No comments:

Post a Comment