Monday, December 17, 2018

Enigmatic Electronics

I continue to get spooky things happening with my electronic devices -- more of the type of thing reported in this series of posts.  Today three such things happened.
(1) At about 1:00 AM I got the 18th case of the flashlight on my Samsung tablet turning on mysteriously, even though the tablet was turned off. This has happened 18 times since August 7, 2017, with the occurrences averaging about 3 weeks apart. I know of no way to turn on the flashlight on the back of my tablet when the tablet is turned off.
(2) This morning the Camera app on my Samsug tablet mysteriously popped up, even though I can't remember summoning it.
(3) This afternoon my television mysteriously switched from channel 14 to channel 1000. At the time the only remote I have that can change channels was two feet away from me, on a sofa, and flipped over so none of the buttons was visible. I tried 30 times strongly pressing the remote at various spots while it was in such a position, flipped over so none of the buttons was visible, and none of my presses had any effect.  Many similar occurrences have happened, as reported here.

No comments:

Post a Comment