Saturday, April 18, 2020

A Video of 40 Weeks of Hugely Repeating Orb Patterns

A very diverse and colorful bonanza of inexplicable paranormal orb patterns (such as a wealth of spooky "orb faces") show up most dramatically and abundantly in this entirely authentic 94-minute video that chronologically documents 40 weeks of my photographic activity. The video shows 1000+ unaltered photos taken while I photographed nothing but ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling in front of a black featureless background.  From such a purely natural source, there mysteriously arises a stunning horde of mystifying motifs suggesting some unfathomable supernatural influence. I have no power whatsoever to produce any of the astonishing effects shown in this video. All I did was pour water drops and click a camera.


The photos shown in this video are well authenticated by my 38-minute video below, which mainly consists of video clips showing my camera viewfinder while I took photos such as the photos above. There is no way to fake what is shown by a running camera viewfinder, which always shows exactly what is in front of the camera. At the link here you can see several other viewfinder videos I took showing in realtime the photography of other orb patterns seen in the video above.

No comments:

Post a Comment