Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Camera Viewfinder Shows Spooky "Orb Faces" Real-Time

For years I have photographed mysterious "orb faces" appearing while I photographed only ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling. You can see hundreds of these photographs here.  Yesterday October 29, 2019,  while photograping only ordinary drops of pure, clean water in front of a black featureless background, I took hundreds of consecutive photos that almost all showed mysterious face-like details in orbs.  Altogether I photographed more than 1000 "orb faces" yesterday.

Below are some of the photos I took.  Notice the strange center details that resemble pointy noses. 

orb faces

To help demonstrate the authenticity of this astonishing phenomenon, I took a video of my camera's viewfinder as I was photographing these mysterious "orb faces." The video is shown below. In the video, you can clearly see the face-like details appear many times in the camera's viewfinder as I was photographing nothing but ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling in front of a black featureless background.


You can use this link to watch the video in a separate tab.

There is no way to fake a video like the one you see above.  Using Photoshop (a product I have never used), a person can "photoshop" a photo, but there's no way to fake or "photoshop" what is displayed on the viewfinder of a modern camera such as the camera I used (the Sony A6000).  The viewfinder always shows what is front of the camera.  There is absolutely no way that a Sony A6000 user can manipulate the viewfinder so that it does not show what is front of the camera.  We can see in this video the viewfinder of the camera showing mysterious "orb faces" appearing many times in front of the camera, and that is exactly what must have been appearing in front of the camera.

Below is another video similar to the one above, showing my camera viewfinder while I photographed inexplicable "orb faces."


You can watch the video in a separate tab by using this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment