Sunday, October 13, 2019

Spirit Snaps?

Yesterday while photographing alone in my apartment, I repeatedly observed something astonishing. About seven times, my Sony A6000 camera took flash photos seconds after I had last touched the camera, and was away from the camera. At the time I did not at all have the camera on any kind of timer setting by which the camera will take pictures after some specified interval.  During this time the Sony A6000 camera was set in Sports Action mode, and while this camera is in such a mode, it is actually impossible to use any "delayed photo" option by which the camera fires after an interval. The first time I saw this, I was about a meter away from the camera. At least two times  I saw the camera take flash pictures when I was three meters away from the camera.

This is one of a very large assortment of spooky physical manifestations I have observed over the years, which you can read about in this series of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment