Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Massively Repeating Orb Motifs Arising from Falling Water

There are two ways in which you can see the most astonishing examples of photos I have taken of inexplicable anomalies that appeared when I photographed falling water drops. The lengthier way is to use the link here, which will allow you to traverse through many different posts.  This requires for you to keep clicking on the Older Posts link when you come to the bottom right of a page.  Using such a method, you can see multiple examples of most of the patterns shown on this page. A quicker way to survey such astounding anomalies is to simply view the photos in this post and the similar summary post here. In this post I will be showing only one example from any single one of the posts you can see through the technique described above.

I took all of the photos below by photographing only pure, clean water falling in front of a black featureless background.  Each of the anomalies we will see is inexplicable, given the photographic technique I used. We would expect no such anomalies to ever naturally arise in any photo of falling water drops. Water drops never naturally have holes, and if you put a little drop on a piece of glass, you will find it impossible to make a hole in the drop by using a needle.

On one day I got the pattern shown below in almost all of hundreds of consecutive photos.

face pattern in mysterious orbs

On one day I got the pattern shown below in almost all of hundreds of consecutive photos.

mysterious phenomenon

On one day I got multiple examples of the five-part pattern shown below.

five-part orb pattern

On one day I got 500+ consecutive photos almost all showing the three-part pattern below:

spooky motif

On one day I got many examples of the three-part pattern shown below.

three-part orb pattern

On one day I got orbs with face-like details in almost all of hundreds of consecutive photos. Below is an example (see here for other examples like this one).

phantom faces

On one day I got in multiple photos orbs that had three holes arranged in an angle reminding me of the angle you see on a clock at 7 o'clock.

synchonized orbs

On one day I got thousands of orbs that all had finger-like indentations, and every single one of these indentations was on the left side of an orb. Below are some examples (see here for other examples). This pattern of finger-like orb indentations occurred just as massively on anther day, this day, with thousands of photographic repetitions of the pattern.

mysterious indentations

On one day I get 20,000+ half-ring shapes at the tops of orbs, which appeared in almost all of 5000+ consecutive photos.  Below are some examples (which can also be seen here). A very similar pattern appeared on another day, when I also got 20,000 rings or half-rings resembling the rings shown below.

spooky half-rings

On one day I got hundreds of photos showing the pattern below:

spooky triad

On one day I got hundreds of consecutive photos showing orbs with semi-oval shapes. Below are two examples (see here for more on the same day and here for more on other day).

mysterious orb pattern

On one day I got 1000+ occurrences of the two-part motif shown below.

water drop pattern

On one day I got more than 1000 photos of orbs with the strange indentation shown below, with such an indentation always occurring at the top left of the orbs.

repeating orb pattern

On one day I got in hundreds of photos a pattern consisting of a large oval near the center and a circular hole at the bottom edge. Below is an example.

repeating orb pattern

On one day I got more than 5000 orbs (in more than 1500 photos) that each had a large oval hole in the middle or the left of the orb.  Below are examples (see here for others).

mysterious ovals

On one day I got a pattern of a small ring shape to the right of a larger circle, a pattern that persisted through more than 100 photos. Below is an example.

spooky manifestation

On one day I got more than 500 orbs with what looked like an exclamation mark inside them, such a pattern appearing in hundreds of photos. Below is an example.

symbols in orbs

On one day I got many orbs looking like faces looking upward. Below are some examples.

spooky pattern

On one day I got hundreds of photos of orbs with three holes in the middle, with the smallest hole onthe left and the largest hole on the right. Below are examples.

orbs with three holes


On one day I photographed dozens of orbs that looked like faces looking to the left. Very similar-looking orbs (like faces looking to the left) appeared on this other day and this other day and this other day and this other day.  The grid below shows photos from four of these days.

orb faces collection

On one day I got more than 1000 cases of the pattern shown below, consisting of a smaller hole above and to the left of a larger hole. Below are some examples:

mystic pattern

On one day I got dozens of photos showing a semicircular hole next to a circular hole. Below are some examples:

spooky semicircle

On one day I got more than 1000 times a motif consisting of a small hole to the right of a big hole. Below are some examples:

colorful orb stripes

On one day I got more than 1000 times a motif consisting of two holes at the bottom of an orb. Below are some examples.

puzzling pattern

On one day I got hundreds of photos showing a "bitten doughtnut" pattern, as shown below.

mysterious yellow ring

On one day I got very many cases of the pattern below, looking like a face looking to the right. I also got the same pattern many times on this day and a similar pattern hundreds of times on this day and a similar pattern hundreds of times on this day.

spirit orbs

You can see below different examples of such a pattern from different days (on each such day the pattern appeared very many times).

orb faces

On one day I got the pattern shown below, which persisted throughout more than 500 consecutive photos, appearing more than 1000 times.

patterns in water drops

On one day I got many orbs that resembled a face looking to the left.  Below are some examples.

faces in water drops

On one day I got hundreds of examples of a "2:30" pattern shown below. If you drew a line between the top hole and the center hole in each orb, and between the center hole and the bottom hole, you would have something looking like a clock showing a time of 2:30.

mysterious orb pattern

On one day I got a kind of "bleeding finger" motif that repeated many times, with an astonishingly close similarity in the repetitions. Here are some examples:

strange falling water drops

On this day I got dozens of orbs that both had a triangle shape behind them and a semi-circular hole inside them. Below are some examples (which can also be seen here):

triangles behind orbs

On one day I got multiple orbs that had a pattern suggesting awed sky-watchers looking up at the sky. Below is one example:


On one day I get multiple orbs that had a pattern looking rather like an upside-down face. Below is an example.
strange hole

On one day I got many cases of the pattern shown below, consisting of a large oval hole and notches on the side.  The post here includes many examples, along with a video of my camera viewfinder while I photographed this anomaly and others.

mystical manifestation

On one day I got the strange pattern below in multiple photographs:

weird orb face

On one day I got a pattern that we may call a "munching the morsel" motif.  It looked like a kind of a Pac-man head (consisting of an eye and a big mouth) about to munch on a little morsel of food in the middle of the mouth.  Below are some examples.

mystical pattern

On one day I got a pattern that appeared more than 1000 times in most of hundreds of consecutive photos. We see below examples of the pattern.

baffling water drops

On one day I got a pattern that appeared multiple times in most of more than 2000 consecutive photos. We see below some examples of this pattern.

repetitive pattern

On one day I photographed quite a few orbs that each had inside them a shape resembling the side mirror of a car. Below are nine examples. Note the little "necks" of the shapes.

mysterious pattern

On one day I photographed many orbs that each had a large hole on top of a small hole. One such photo is below.

paranormal repeating pattern

On one day I photographed many hundreds of orbs with face-like details, such orbs appearing in most of hundreds of consecutive photos. Below is one example.  At the link here you can see a video of my camera viewfinder while I took photos such as the one below and the next photo after it. See here and here for similar photos from the same day.

happy orbs

On one day I photographed thousands of orbs with face-like details, such orbs appearing in most of 1500+ consecutive photos. Below is one example (see here and here and here and here for similar photos from the same day)..

spooky eyes

On one day I photographed a "snowman" motif consisted of a smaller circle on top of a larger circle, both on the right side of an orb.  Such a "snowman" motif appeared more than 5000 times in most of 1600+ consecutive photos I took, with the "snowman" motif appearing at least several times in most of these photos.  Below are two examples (see here for more). I photographed a similar pattern on this day.

paranormal repeat

On one day I photographed quite a few orbs that had the strange look below, looking like an upside-down jeweled turban.

spooky shapes

On one day I photographed quite a few orbs that looked rather like a puzzled face tilted to the left, as shown in the photos below.

orb faces

On one day I photographed  a series of hundreds of consecutive photos that almost all showed multiple instances of a breast-like shape, with this breast-like shape appearing a total of more than 1000 times.  Below is one example (see here and here and here for others).  At the link here you can see a video showing my camera viewfinder while I took many of these photos. I got a similar pattern on this other day.

mysterious breasts

On one day I photographed a series of dozens of consecutive photos that all showed multiple orbs with two holes, and in each of these photos the hole on the left of the orb was always bigger than the hole on the right.  Below is one example.

eerie pattern

One day I photographed multiple orbs that all had the three-part motif shown below, which appeared three or more times in some photos:

orb pattern

On one day I photographed a series of more than 5000 orb holes in which every single one of the holes was on the top of an orb.  A series of 1300+ photos almost all showed multiple orbs with a single hole at the top left.  Below is one example. The same pattern occurred on another day, in most of 1000+ consecutive photos.

orb gradient color

On one day I got more than a hundred photos showing multiple orbs with a single hole, in addition to more than a hundred photos showing orbs with a pair of holes. Below are two examples.

mysterious pairs

On one day I got many photos that each showed the face-like pattern shown here.

orb face

On one day I got many photos that each showed multiple cases of a semi-rounded rectangle. Below are some of these photos.

rectangle in orb

On one day I got many photos that each showed the pattern shown below.

water drop wonders

On one day I got many photos that each showed the pattern shown below.  I got the pattern in most of hundreds of consecutive photos.

orb with four holes


On one day I got quite a few photos that each showed the three-part pattern shown below.

repeating orb motif

On one day I get multiple photos showing face-like details like those shown below.

orb faces

On one day I got quite a few photos that each showed the pattern shown below. The pattern appeared multiple times in almost all of hundreds of consecutive photos.

unexplained manifestation


On one day I got multiple photos that each showed the pattern shown below.

spooky crying eyes

On many days I got quite a few photos that each showed something like the pattern shown below. Examples include this day.  Many other examples can be see here.

mysterious crescents

On one day I took more than a thousand photos showing face-like details as we can see in the photo below.  Additional examples can be seen here.  A video showing my camera viewfinder while I took some of these photos can be seen here.

paranormal faces

By clicking on the links in this post, you can see additional examples of the patterns shown here, with the posts often showing five or ten additional examples of each pattern.

Let me reiterate that I took all of these photos while photographing only ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling in front of a black featureless background. What we seem to see in these photos are design effects. But in no case are they designs produced by a human being.  The photos seem to be indications of some unfathomable paranormal or supernatural reality capable of creating design effects by manipulating water with astonishing precision. The word "motif" is defined as "a decorative design or pattern." The items we see here very strongly resemble designs, so it seems appropriate to use the word "motifs" to describe them.

To see another set of photos like the ones above, but all different from the photos shown on this page, click on the link below:

More Massively Repeating Orb Motifs Arising from Falling Water

No comments:

Post a Comment