Thursday, April 16, 2020

Phantom Faces Arose from the Water

Photo date: April 12, 2020. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

I took the photos below while photographing only ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling in front of a black featureless background.  On this day one of several dramatic patterns I got was a pattern resembling a face tilted to the left.  The pattern persisted through almost all of hundreds of consecutive photos.  It was another example of the extremely astonishing water face effect that I have photographed in one form or another for quite a few years. Below are some examples.

orb phantoms

weirdest faces

paranormal face pattern

orb faces

orb eyes

weird orb mouth

face in circle

orb anomaly

strangest faces

orb face pattern

phantom faces

spirit orb faces

spirit orbs


ghostly faces

At the 32:16 mark in the video below, you can see my camera viewfinder as I photographed the pattern shown above.


No comments:

Post a Comment