Saturday, January 21, 2017

Ecto-mist Entity?

Photo date: January 20, 2017. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The phenomenon of unexplained plasma-like clouds photographed at ground level is visually documented at this site, at this site, in Mya Gleny's site here,  in the book "The Orb Project" by Miceal Ledwith and Klaus Heinemann, Ph.D, and in the book "Beyond Photography: Encounters with Orbs, Angels and Light-Forms," by  Katie Hall and John Pickering.

I don't get such a thing very often, but occasionally I will get a hard-to-explain photo of a mist-like cloud at ground level, such as the one below. I got this on a night when it wasn't very cold (41 degrees F), and while my camera was at arm's length. After taking this photo, I tried three different times photographing my breath while I was blowing as hard as I could. None of these photos showed anything mist-like in the photo.

ecto-mist
 It's almost like we can see some strange animal like-face with an ear. What is also strange is that while I walk long distances while photographing at night, one pair of my 13 "ecto-mist" photos occurred outside the same place, while another pair occurred outside of another place.  Do ecto-mist entities like to haunt particular places?

No comments:

Post a Comment