Sunday, May 20, 2018

The 4th and 5th Sky X's

Photo date: May 19, 2018. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Below is an orb with a letter X inside it, an orb I photographed in the night sky.

letter in sky

Below is another orb I photographed in the night sky, one also having an X inside it.

sky x

These were the only photos of many I took last night that showed such X shapes.  There was some fog on this night, which may explain the circular shapes, but does not at all explain the X marks inside them.  99% of the orb photos on this site are taken in dry air with no fog, mist, rain or precipitation.

These photos remind me of the photo below I took on April 25, 2018, as reported here:

letter in sky

These photos also remind me of the photo below I took on March 29, 2018, as reported here:

letters in sky

Strangely, in five different cases we see an X letter, and also a particular type of X letter -- an X that is taller and less wide than a typical X.

See here for other cases of repeating patterns in mysterious orbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment