Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Orb Reality Mimics NBC's "Debris"

 Photo date: May 25, 2021. Photographer: Mark Mahin. 

NBC's show Debris has some rather hard-to-follow mystical plot involving paranormal events. Recently on the show a floating orb has appeared in the plot.  I photographed my TV screen showing the orb, and the bluish orb shown is the same orb seen by any other viewer of the show.

NBC Show Debris

But in the photo below, we see a bluish orb that was not seen by any of the millions of viewers of this TV show outside of my home.  This orb appeared only in my living room. I rewinded the TV show after taking this photo, returning to this moment of the show, and did not see the orb on my screen. I have taken fewer than  20 photos while this particular show was playing, so the synchronicity here is astonishing.  The photo below was taken directly after the one above, and was taken a few seconds later.  The orb we see below looks like 1400+ other blue orbs I have previously photographed. 

orb in front of TV screen

No comments:

Post a Comment