Sunday, October 24, 2021

Apport Warnings?

I have noted on this blog some cases of objects that seemed to inexplicably appear. Such objects are called apports in the paranormal literature. An effect I have repeatedly seen is when I noticed in my hand a hair much longer than any on my head. 

Conceivably such appearances may sometimes serve as a "heads up" warning of danger.  Such a barely possible  possibility was suggested to me by an experience I had last night. I was making myself a pizza, topping the pizza with onions.  I had heard the previous day about a salmonella recall involving onions from Mexico, but I wasn't worried, because my onions were marked as coming from Massachusetts.  Very strangely, as I was preparing the onion-topped pizza, I found an 18-inch hair in my hand, a hair very much longer than any hair on my head. Baffled, I dropped the hair in the trash. About 30 seconds later, I noticed that another hair of about 18-inches was in my hand.  Could this me some kind of warning, I wondered? I checked my bag of onions again. Hidden underneath a white sticker was writing indicating the onions did come from Mexico, meaning they might have been the type of onions with the salmonella problem. So not wishing to get salmonella food poisoning, I threw out the pizza and the whole bag of onions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment