Monday, November 28, 2022

A Visitation Dream?

I had a vivid dream last night. In the dream I was lying in bed alone in a dark room, when there was some kind of visitation that seemed supernatural. In the dream some figure was behind my bed, and reached out and grasped my hand. The figure was like an indistinct glowing haze. I had the feeling the visitor was a mother, possibly my late mother. I had an intense feeling of love coming from the mysterious visitor. 

Then in the dream I sat up looked at the wall of the dark room. First I saw green lights glowing on the wall. Then I saw stars glittering on the wall. In the dream I exclaimed:

"I saw it! The green lights! The stars!"

I then awoke, and audibly said to myself: "Wow!" Strangely, I sneezed twice, although I don't have any cold. But I felt a chill, and added some coverings so I had two sheets and two blankets on top of me. 

Do the green lights followed by the stars signify that I have been "green-lighted" for some supernal or other-worldly experience to come? Only time will tell. 

See my post here for a discussion of hundreds of other dreams I have had suggesting the idea of life after death.

No comments:

Post a Comment