Thursday, January 26, 2023

They Saw an Orange Orb

 On page 109 of the 2007 book Ghost Worlds,  Melba Goodwyn states this:

"My first experience with orb phenomena came at the age of twelve...Suddenly, from seemingly out of nowhere, a huge orange sphere appeared before me. It was a little above my direct sight and as large as a big beach ball. It was pulsating and its very distinct color would fade and deepen in intensity as I watched it....I was astonished as it gently floated right through my midsection! I gasped as I felt it pass through my body...Deep down I knew that I had experienced a spiritual visitation of some sort." 

See here for more than fifty accounts of mysterious orbs visible to the naked eye. 

My Facebook page "Spirit Orbs" now has over 2000 followers. Its photos are the same as those I published on this site, but some may find it to be a more convenient way to view my orb photos. You can see the photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/GhostlyAppearances/photos_stream

Replying to a recent album I published at that site, one Facebook user states this:

"An orange orb entered my room and turned my whole room orange. I'll never forget it."

No comments:

Post a Comment