Sunday, March 17, 2024

2017: Year of the Big Blue Orbs

Below is a retrospective look at some photos I took of mysterious orbs that were big and blue.  The photos were all taken in clean and dry air with no visible signs of precipitation. 

My photo below from 2017  shows a big blue orb:

big blue sky orb

My photo below from 2017 shows a big blue orb. 

big blue sky orb

My two photos below from 2017 show two large blue sky orbs (I should have used a white border between them to make clear they are two different photos). 

blue sky orbs
 

The photo below from 2017 shows one blue orb much bigger than a tiny blue orb. 

big blue orb

My 2017 photo below shows a big blue orb near a church:

big blue orb near church

My photo below from 2017 showed a big blue orb that took up 10% of the total photo height:

big mysterious blue orb

Finally my 2017 photo below shows a big blue orb in Grand Central Terminal:

big blue orb in Grand Central Terminal

No comments:

Post a Comment