Friday, January 23, 2015

Prepare to Be Utterly Astonished

Welcome to the Orb Pro blog, your ticket to an exciting new world of wonder.

I have a very large collection of stunning anomalous photos that I will be gradually releasing on this site, at a rate of five posts per day. Each time you see a photo on this site, it will be the first time that photo has ever been released on the Internet (unless you saw it in a YouTube video I created).

On this site you will be seeing quite a few orb photos, photos of mysterious unexplained circular anomalies. But there will be much, much more than just the typical orb photos showing a circular object in the air with no identifiable details. Before long I will be releasing here exciting new orb photos of a type never seen before, as well as photos of other phenomena that are even more interesting than orbs.

Every one of the photos on this site has been made by me, Mark Mahin. Each photo is completely authentic, and none of them have been altered or photoshopped. Each photo released on this site will either be a complete photo loaded directly from a camera, or a photo that has simply been cropped from the original photo, with either no adjustment at all or at most a simple minor color adjustment. The photos here are 100% authentic, 0% fake.

When you see strange or anomalous photos on the Internet, it is often hard to judge whether the photo is authentic, because you usually have to ask: who was it who took this, and was it someone trustworthy? When you come to this site, you will have no such worry. Every single one of the photos that appear on this site was taken by me, and I have a good reputation for being an honest person.

I will be carefully labeling all of my posts, trying to label all relevant characteristics of what I photograph. Eventually you will be able to come to this site, and search for various fascinating types of anomalies, by clicking on labels shown on the right of the page.

While I will be attempting to supply lots of relevant information with certain types of posts, this site will be very heavy on astonishing photos, but very light on theory. Although I may label a particular photo as an example of this or that phenomena, I will not be giving glib explanations of astonishing things that show up in my photos. I will mainly be leaving you to make your own guesses as to the underlying cause of the weird, weird things that will appear in my photos.

Not wishing to shock the reader too much at the onset, most of the early posts at this blog will be lesser marvels. But things will get more and more startling as the weeks roll on.

Besides this blog, I will continue to post plenty of new content on my other active blog, the “Future and Cosmos” blog at www.futureandcosmos.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment