Sunday, May 15, 2016

A Very Large Purple Orb Repeatedly Photographed

Photo date: May 9, 2016. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

 The photos below were taken while I was walking a distance of perhaps 200 meters.

At 10:44 PM on this night I took the photo below, which seemed to show a large purple orb behind a tree.

purple orb
 The next photo (also taken at 10:44 PM) showed the object again.

purple air orb
When I took a picture of the ground (at 10:45 PM), no such anomaly appeared (below is the full photo).

Something like this continued to happen for about the next 20 photos, as I was walking the 200 meter distance. Whenever I pointed my camera to the sky, and took a photo, I would get a big purple orb. Whenever I pointed my camera to the ground (as I did several times at various intervals), and took a photo, nothing unusual showed up. Here is the photo at 10:48.

big purple orb
Finally the anomaly stopped. After about 10:50 I got no more purple orbs pointing my camera to the sky.  This strange experience is very similar to what occurred on several previous nights, as reported here.

There was no fog, mist, rain or precipitation when these photos were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment