Sunday, May 22, 2016

My New Kindle E-Book

I have just released a new Kindle E-book available on www.amazon.com.  Filled with very many photos, the book is entitled Orbs: The Strangest Mystery. In the book I discuss my astonishing experiences in photographing a variety of weird, unexplained things such as orbs. When you read the book, you will learn about observations so enigmatic that you will understand why I decided to call orbs "the strangest mystery."

You can order the book by clicking here. Even if you don't have an E-book reader, you can read Kindle books on your PC or Android device by downloading this app.  The cover of the book is below.  The cover shows an orb photo I described in this post.

orbs_book
And while you're at www.amazon.com,check out my previous E-book on paranormal phenomena, shown below.

paranormal photos

No comments:

Post a Comment