Saturday, May 16, 2020

A 49-Minute Video of My Camera Viewfinder When I Photographed Repeating Orb Patterns

Below is a new video showing many clips of my camera viewfinder while I photographed ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling.  Astonishingly, you can see many inexplicable repeating orb patterns dramatically appearing in the camera viewfinder.  A video like this helps to authenticate some of the photos I have recently been publishing.  There's no way to fake what is shown in the viewfinder of a camera such as the Sony A6100 camera I used. The camera viewfinder can only show what is in front of the camera.

The video shows me photographing repeating orb patterns like the one shown below.

Below is the 49-minute video:


You can use the link here to open the video in a separate tab.

In the video we can sometimes see a repeating orb pattern grow more complex as we watch water drops falling, or see an inexplicable pattern change as we watch.

This video is one of several such viewfinder videos I have published, showing my camera viewfinder as I photographed paranormal orb patterns. At the link here you can see five other such videos, one of which is 38 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment