Saturday, January 29, 2022

Dream Synchronicity

Since I started logging my dreams in November of 2020, there have been many dream appearances of my late parents. My late father has appeared in 50 different dreams I have had since November 2020, and my late mother has also appeared in 50 different dreams I have had since November 2020,  

This morning was unusual in that in my dreams I saw my father's face three different times. First he and my late mother appeared in a dream in which my father was doing some work in a living room.  Then I had a dream in which I first saw a framed portrait of my father lying on the street, and then saw another framed portrait of my father lying on the street.  This is the first time an image of one of my parents has appeared three different times in one sleeping session. While recording the dreams, I noticed a possible explanation: today is my father's birthday. I hadn't remembered this until recording the dreams in my log. 

No comments:

Post a Comment