Monday, June 20, 2022

A Yellow Orb's Alignment

Photo date: June 20, 2022. Photographer: Mark Mahin. 

We see below a mysterious orb I photographed indoors, one of hundreds of orbs I have photographed aligning to structural lines. 

aligning yellow orb

This morning I placed some trash in a small trash can. A few minutes later I noticed a dime two inches from the trash can, a coin I had not noticed before although it was in a very noticeable position. As I discuss in my post here, such a thing has happened to me innumerable times: noticing a coin in a spot I observed a few minutes earlier without noticing such a coin. This occurred a few hours after having a dream in which an announcer very clearly spoke the full name of my late grandfather, mentioning him as the winner of an important prize he actually won. 


No comments:

Post a Comment