Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Sky Orbs in Diamond Formation Disabling a Radar?

 At the link here you can read a transcript of last week's testimony to the US Congress regarding Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena. At one point in the testimony we read this statement by US congressman Matt Gaetz:

"And they saw a sequence of four craft in a clear diamond formation for which there is a radar sequence that I and I alone have observed in the United States Congress. One of the pilots goes to check out that Diamond formation and sees a large floating I can only describe as an orb, again, like I said, not of any human capability that I’m that I’m aware of. And when he approached, he said that his radar went down. He said that his flir system malfunctioned and that he had to manually take this image from one of the lenses, and it was not automatic automated."

No comments:

Post a Comment