Saturday, January 27, 2024

Striped Orbs With Two Stripes, Part 3

Below are some photos I previously took of double-striped orbs. I will include links to the original posts. All of the photos were taken in clean dry air, and the outdoor photos were taken when there was no fog, mist, rain or precipitation. 

Here are a variety of double-striped orbs I photographed, all with an inverted Y pattern:

orb repeating pattern

The one here is from 2018:


striped orb with two stripes

Here from 2018 is a strange sky orb I photographed:

striped sky orb

The photo below shows a mysterious orb I photographed indoors with a reverse 7 inside it.

number in orb


This reminds me of the three times I have photographed a 7 inside mysterious orbs:

mysterious orb with number

The one below is from 2018:


The one below is also from 2018:




One of these three sky orbs from 2018 is double-striped:

striped sky orbs
This one from 2018 had the lucky number 11:

number in orb

This one from 2017 looked rather like a bird on a branch:

halloween orb

Here is another one from 2017:


double striped orb

No comments:

Post a Comment