Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The Ghostly Mist Looked Like Two Spooky "Creature Heads"

Photo date: December 29, 2015. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below shows a building in New York City that I have often photographed. This time there appeared a weird anomaly like none I have seen at this spot.  A ghostly mist seemed to appear in front of the building, and in that mist we seem to see two creature-like forms (rather like dragon heads).

ghostly mist

 The phenomenon of unexplained plasma-like clouds photographed at ground level is visually documented at this site, at this site, in Mya Gleny's site here,  in the book "The Orb Project" by Miceal Ledwith and Klaus Heinemann, Ph.D, and in the book "Beyond Photography: Encounters with Orbs, Angels and Light-Forms," by  Katie Hall and John Pickering. The photo discussed here is consistent with these reports.  These anomalies are sometimes called "light forms" or "plasma clouds," although a Google image search for "ghostly mist" or "ecto-mist" will show the most examples.

It is rare for me to get this type of photo, but you can see several similar photos I have taken by looking at this series of posts.

There was no fog, mist, rain or precipitation on this night.  The temperature was 41 degrees -- not cold enough for your breath to produce such an anomaly (unless you are blowing hard, which I certainly did not do).  I saw no such anomaly in many other photos I took that night.  I could not see any visible mist or smoke when I took this photo, and did not smell anything.  The previous photo and the next photo I took (taken within a few seconds of this one) showed no anomaly like this-- but the next photo showed 4 orbs in a line. I will publish that photo tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment