Friday, September 28, 2018

First 1 Orb Hole, Then 2, Then 3, Then 2, Then 1

Photo date: September 28, 2018. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

Today I was photographing ordinary pure, clean water falling against a dark background. At first I saw nothing unusual, except for the orb shapes I almost always get when photographing water drops. But after a few such ordinary photos, I noticed that the orbs now had one hole in them.  I took this picture at 11:39 AM.


A few seconds later, I started to get orbs with two holes. Below is one of the photos, taken at 11:39 AM:

orbs with two holes

Then at 11:40 I started to get orbs with three holes, as shown below:

orbs with three holes
But by 11:42 there were only two holes in the orbs, as shown below:


By 11:44 the orbs had only one hole as shown below:

orbs with one hole

A few minutes later the photos showed no more holes in the orbs.

We see here an interesting effect in which the number of holes in each orb rises, and then falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment