Saturday, August 15, 2026

Mysterious Blue Indoor Orbs: A Retrospective (Part 22)

Below is Part 22 of a retrospective showing some of the better photos I have taken indoors of mysterious blue orbs photographed indoors. 

The photo below shows a large blue orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York. The orb took up nine percent of the original photo height.

transparent blue orb

The photos below show blue orbs I photographed at Grand Central Terminal in New York.

spirit orbs

The photo below shows a mysterious orb I photographed in front of the ceiling of Grand Central Terminal in New York. I have photographed eight other orbs with the same pattern, as you can see by looking at the "Hose and Circle Pattern" section of the post here

mysterious blue striped orb

The photo below shows a blue orb I photographed  in Grand Central Terminal next to a conversing man and woman. Orb eavesdropping?

blue orb

My photo below shows three blue orbs I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York. Blue brethren?

orbs in Grand Central

My photo below shows a bluish-purple orb that rather seems to be nuzzling a red light, rather like some moth attracted to a light.

blue orb

The photo below shows a blue orb I photographed at Grand Central Terminal in New York.
 

transparent orb

No comments:

Post a Comment