In my 2018 post "It's Like Some Invisible Presence Is Pressing My TV Remotes," which you can read here, I documented quite a few cases in which my TV remote seemed to act as if some invisible presence had pressed a button on it. I have occasionally seemed to get such an effect during the years since 2018.
In the past two days I seem to have got three new examples of such an effect. Yesterday I was watching Netflix, in the middle of an episode, when suddenly Netflix disappeared, and my TV screen switched to a startup screen that I get when starting up my television, before choosing to watch Netflix. At the time I was alone in a room, with the TV remote inches away from my body. The exact same thing happened twenty minutes ago, with the TV remote an arm's length from my body. While watching Netflix, Netflix suddenly vanished, and my TV went back to its startup screen. Then the exact same thing happened again for the second time today when I was writing this post. While watching Netflix, with the remote an arm's length away, Netflix suddenly vanished, and my TV went back to its startup screen.
This is the first time I can recall a spooky type of event happen when I was in the very process of writing a post about that type of spooky event.
By experimenting, I figured out exactly which button on my TV remote can be pressed to produce this effect. It is the Home button, which has a little "House" icon on it.
There is some possible metaphysical symbolism here. In near-death experiences people who report out-of-body experiences may have what seems like brief trips to some otherworldly realm. During such a sojourn a person will often report feeling that the visited realm is his or her "real home" or "true home." According to one theory, we all come from some nonearthly place that is our true home, and we lived in such a place before coming to Earth.
So if some spirit from such a realm of existence were trying to signal someone on Earth, that spirit might choose some type of symbolism involving a Home symbol.

No comments:
Post a Comment