Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Mysterious Blue Indoor Orbs: A Retrospective (Part 23)

Below is Part 23 of a retrospective showing some of the better photos I have taken indoors of mysterious blue orbs photographed indoors. 

The photo below shows a speeding blue orb I photographed in front of a window at Grand Central Terminal in New York. The camera seems to have captured two position states of a hurtling orb, and in both parts we can see the same curved stripe.  

striped speeding orb

The photo below shows a blue orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York.  Notice how the edge of the orb is aligned with the edge of two different heads. Was the orb reading both of their thoughts?

mind reading orb

The photo below was taken in Grand Central Terminal in New York,  while my camera had jerked. We see that everything in the photo has that streaked-blur look, except for one thing: the mysterious blue orb in the top left corner, which shows no sign of blurring. I have noticed this tendency in six other photos shown here: even when everything in the photo is blurred because the camera had jerked, an orb may still appear sharp and non-blurred. It is as the mysterious orbs are ignoring the laws of optics, and playing by their own rules.


The photos below show two mysterious orbs I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York.

blue spheres

I took the photos below on January 11, 2017 and January 13, 2017. They both show blue orbs at Grand Central Terminal. Note that both orbs have a dark spot. Was this some type of orb eye?

 

I have more than 50 times previously photographed mysterious orbs aligned with the edge of a US flag, as you can see in this series of photos.  Below is one example of such an orb. I took the photo at Grand Central Terminal in New York.

mysterious orb aligning with flag edge


The photos below show two mysterious blue orbs I photographed in Grand Central Terminal. The one on the left has an odd look in which the lower half is brighter than the top.

blue weirdness

No comments:

Post a Comment