Tuesday, September 8, 2026

"String of Pearls" Orb Motion: A Retrospective (Part 4)

 What I call the "string of pearls" effect is an effect in which a photo seems to show multiple position states of an orb traveling very fast. Below is Part 4 of a retrospective of my photos showing such an effect.

The photo below shows a dramatic speeding orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York, a place I have photographed hundreds of speeding orbs, as you can see here.

mysterious speeding orb


The photo below shows a fast blue orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York. 

speeding blue orb


The photo below shows a dramatic speeding orb I photographed at Grand Central Terminal in New York.


 I

The photo below shows a speeding orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York. 

blue speeding orb

The photos below show two speeding orbs I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York. 

orb string of pearls

The photo below shows a speeding orb I photographed above a restaurant area of Grand Central Terminal. 

speeding blue orb


The photo below shows a speeding blue orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York. 

mysterious moving orb

No comments:

Post a Comment