Today I witnessed a stove fan turning off by itself while I was cooking some spaghetti, standing a few feet from the stove, with no one else near it. I have seen this anomaly at least five times before, and my post here describes something exactly the same occurring on March 22, 2025, when I was also cooking spaghetti, and on October 6, 2025. This mysterious turning off of the stove fan also occurred on March 16, 2024, as described here, when I was also cooking spaghetti, and on October 25, 2025, as described here, when I was also cooking spaghetti, and on April 18, 2026, as recorded here, when I was also cooking spaghetti. My wife (who uses the stove many times more often than I do) has never reported such an effect, and I have never seen it happen when she was cooking.
Thursday, September 17, 2026
Spooky Stop
There are fancy digital programmable range hoods that allow someone to program a shut off after a specified interval. But the range hood I have seems to be a simpler affair offering no such possibility. Its only control buttons are the ones shown below.
(The sense of the paragraph above may be lost to those reading a non-English translation of this page. In English the word "pa" means "father," and the words "panel" and "pasta" all begin with the same syllable, which by itself means "father." But in other languages that may be different.)
Opening the links above, I find that one of those has my account of me having "out-of-nowhere" thoughts about two people I had not thought of in many years, with me then soon learning that such persons had died hours before I had such thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment