What I call the "string of pearls" effect is an effect in which a photo seems to show multiple position states of an orb traveling very fast. Below is Part 5 of a retrospective of my photos showing such an effect.
We see below a mysterious speeding orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal. We see once again the "string of pearls" effect I have many times photographed, in which we seem to see multiple position states of an object speeding fast. In this case you can count at least 10 individual orb position states that the camera has captured.
I have taken hundreds of photos of speeding orbs at Grand Central Terminal.. The one I photographed below is among the most spectacular I have taken. We see a blue orb that is moving like natural things never move. At the top we see an extremely sharp turn of about 45 degrees. The camera has captured about 12 position states of an object moving very fast, which results in the "string of pearls" effect I have photographed more than 50 times (as shown here).
The photo below shows a speeding orb I photographed indoors.
Below is one of the most astonishing photos I have taken of a speeding orb. The orb has made 4 sharp turns, three of which are right-angle turns.
The photo below shows at its top a blue orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal, one that seems to be moving very fast.
My photo below shows a moving orb changing direction at Grand Central Terminal in New York. Looking closely, you can see what looks like three different position states of the moving orb, with a kind of translucent trail connecting them.
The photo below shows an orb I photographed speeding near a window at Grand Central Terminal in New York.







No comments:
Post a Comment