What I call the "string of pearls" effect is an effect in which a photo seems to show multiple position states of an orb traveling very fast. Below is Part 3 of a retrospective of my photos showing such an effect.
The photo below shows a speeding orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York.
The photo below shows a speeding blue orb I photographed in Grand Central Terminal. The path of motion makes a shape rather resembling the Big Dipper.
The photo below shows a mysterious speeding orb I photographed in front of a TV set that was turned off. We can seem to see three position states of the speeding orb.
The photo below shows a speeding orb I photographed in the sky. In this case the photo seems to have captured five different position states of the orb.
The photo below shows a mysterious speeding orb I photographed indoors.
The photos below shows two mysterious orbs that I photographed in Grand Central Terminal in New York, a hotspot for speeding orbs.
The photo below shows a fast-moving mysterious orb I photographed indoors. We seem to see four position states of the same orb.







No comments:
Post a Comment