Thursday, August 13, 2026

Freaky Fan

 Below we see a cool air fan me and my wife have used for years in a home with regular air conditioners. A fan like this is a great alternative to using an air conditioner. You get a flow of air that is cooler than the air coming from a regular box fan. 


About an hour ago I saw behavior from this device I have never seen before. The untouched fan repeatedly turned on and off, with the cycle continuing for quite a few seconds, there being quite a few different turn-ons and turn-offs. Manually turning the fan's power off and then back on restored the unit to its regular behavior. 

This is only the latest of many cases I have recorded of lights or electrical devices turning on or off mysteriously.  You can examine a series of 39 posts documenting such events by clicking here, and continuing to press Older Posts at the bottom. 

One of the best documented events in this series was the one here, when I got the video below showing my untouched camera taking 300 flash photos by itself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment