Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wavy Weirdness

Photo date: May 8, 2019. Photographer: Mark Mahin.

The photo below shows a mysterious orb I photographed indoors.  The stripe has a kind of wavy look to it, and we see a shadow stripe, what I have 39 times previously photographed in mysterious striped orbs (as shown here).

striped orb

This is the 32nd time I have photographed a mysterious orb with a belt-like stripe stretching from the middle left of the orb to the middle right of the orb. This repeating pattern is one of 27 repeating patterns I have observed in mysterious orbs I have photographed. The visual below shows examples of each of these patterns, and how many occurrences of the patterns I have photographed. You can see many examples of each of these patterns by looking at this post.

paranormal signs

No comments:

Post a Comment