Monday, June 10, 2019

Loot My Photos

I have been blogging for years, but have never made a single cent from this activity.  I have also not made a single cent from photography, as my photographic expenses are very much greater than the tiny amounts of money I have made from my two books on orbs.  It should come as no surprise, then, that I decided a while back to turn all my blogs (including this one and my two other blogs, www.futureandcosmos.blogspot.com and www.headtruth.blogspot.com) into "Creative Commons" blogs, meaning anyone is free to republish any part of the content -- under the conditions stated in the "Creative Commons" license in the right margin of my blogs.  The conditions are simply (1) "no derivatives" (meaning alteration of the content is forbidden); and (2) attribution (meaning that if you use the content, you must include a link to the blog of mine from which you took the content).  So anyone out there on the Internet or in the publishing world can republish any of my photos on this blog to their hearts content, for free, as long as they include a link back to this blog on every page or video that uses such photos.  Making any alteration to any of my photos is a violation of this "Creative Commons" license,  and is strictly forbidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment