Saturday, November 28, 2020

A Very Strange Occurrence

 Tonight I finished working on a schematic diagram using my computer, and I then immediately went to another room for a moment. When I came back to my computer, alone in my living room, I was very surprised by what I saw on my monitor. It was the visual I had used for my science fiction story "Immortal Survivor," a story I wrote almost five years ago. The visual (which you can see at the page here) contains the words "Immortal Survivor" and the phrase "one will win ETERNAL LIFE."  The reason I was surprised was that I have absolutely no memory of loading the file for this visual today, which I had no reason at all to be loading today.  I have no memory of having intentionally loaded such a file at any time after January 2016. I was not browsing through the folder where the file existed, so the loading cannot be explained by some inadvertent keystroke or mouse click. 

Could this be some hint of human immortality caused by some unseen power?

No comments:

Post a Comment