Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Diagonally Dumbfounding

 Photo date: November 16, 2021. Photographer: Mark Mahin.   

I took the photos below while photographing only ordinary drops of pure, clean water falling in front of a black featureless background.  We see orbs with a diagonal stripe. 

The Sony Alpha a6100 camera I have been using for the past several months failed the other day, something that has caused me in the past to repeatedly buy new models of that camera (which tends to fail after maybe 25,000 or 35,000 photos). I am now using a Sony Alpha a6400 camera.  A different camera with a different lense, but I'm getting the same kind of effects as before. 

orbs with diagonal stripes

orbs with diagonal stripes

orbs with diagonal stripes

orbs with diagonal stripes

orbs with diagonal stripes

orbs with diagonal stripes



orbs with diagonal stripes

orbs with diagonal stripes

orbs with diagonal stripes

orbs with diagonal stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment