Saturday, November 27, 2021

Did a Luminous Orb Enter Her Forehead?

 At the page here you can read each of the prize-winning entries of a competition by the Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies, a competition for the best presentation of evidence regarding life after death. There are some very interesting entries, some quite long. Clicking on the second prize entry by Pim van Lommel MD,  and scrolling down to page 33 of the downloaded file, we find an astonishing account. Pim van Lommel relates a personal communication he received regarding a "sphere of light." We read this:

"At the end of 2000 my eldest son died by suicide. From the police report estimating time of death, I learned it was about the same time a curious thing happened to me. I saw a sphere of light enter my window and then enter my forehead whereupon I was suddenly ‘awareness without a body', in a place profoundly lit, with a sense of spacious depth but without any features. I felt profound warmth and love, felt my son was ok, and heard the words, 'There is nothing wrong and there has never been anything wrong.' Somehow, I knew this to be true with every cell of my body even though he had been suffering with pain for years. The next day I learned of his death."

No comments:

Post a Comment