Thursday, June 15, 2023

Some of My Best Orb Photos (Part 2)

In a previous retrospective post, I included some of my best orb photos before August 2015.  It's about time I gave a Part 2 showing some of my best orb photos from late 2015.  I will include links that allow you to go to the original posts 

Below is an orb I photographed in September 2015:

spirit orb

The photo below from September 2015 was taken while I photographed ordinary drops of pure clean water falling. It was one of many photos I have taken of mysterious "orb rings."

paranormal

The photo below from September 2015 shows three mysterious purple orbs in the sky:

sky kiss

The photo below from September 2015 shows a bright blue orb in Grand Central Terminal:

bright orb

The photo below from September 2015 shows a pair of orbs in Grand Central Terminal:

white orbs

The photo below from October 2015 shows a bright orb in Grand Central Terminal:

moving orb

The photo below from October 2015 shows a blue orb in Grand Central Terminal:

orb blog

The photo below from October 2015 shows a purple orb in Grand Central Terminal:

paranormal photo

The photo below from October 2015 shows a blue orb with face-like features:

orb face

The photo below from October 2015 shows a bright orb in Grand Central Terminal:

The photo below from October 2015 shows a purple sky orbs near another sky orb:

perplexing

The photo below from October 2015 shows a purple orb and an orange orb in the sky.

paranormal

The photo below from 2015 is one of 300+ photos I took showing an alignment of an orb edge with a structural or architectural line:

alignment

The photo below from October 2015 shows some things I call orb veils. The red color of one of these is striking. 

red orb veil

Another photo from October 2015 (also produced while photographing only drops of pure falling water) producing this extraordinary "golden mushroom" effect:

magic mushroom

This 2015 photo produced a green sky orb:

green orb

The October 2015 photo below (taken while I photographed only pure falling water drops) was one I announced with the headline of "A New Mind-Boggling Wonder: Striped Orbs." This sure was not a case of "crying wolf," because in the coming years I would photograph mysterious striped orbs more than 800 times, counting only the photos I took in clean dry air. You can see all of those photos by finger-swiping your way through the free online book here

striped orbs

I look forward to later publishing further posts in this retrospective series "Some of My Best Orb Photos." 

No comments:

Post a Comment